CEO & MD Peer Advisory Groups
Nature of the Industry
- Teams & leaders are getting more dysfunctional of trust, transparency and dialog (especially larger organisations).
- The power of Peer Groups in such organisations could be absent and non-functional and thus an outside independent gathering is much more effective and produces bigger and quicker results.
- Rules of running large organisations have changed and the pressure of performance is much higher and cut-throat.
- CEO’s and leaders are tryng hard to develop their strengths to fulfill their role in the ‘Driving Seat’ of the company.
- CEO and leaders are feeling more lonely at the top with no-one to share their thoughts, frustrations etc. They need somewhere where they can be open and free to talk without worry of being judged or threatened.
- At CEO peer advisory group session, one can expect to gather critical insights, candid feedback, and real-world/real-time business perspectives.
- There is so much happening in the business world today that it is hard to stay current on new ideas and innovative thinking in other industries.
- By working consistently and regularly with the same group, one will develop strong trust-based relationships and get to know each other’s businesses intimately.
- Group leaders facilitate this sharing of information among members as well as serving as trusted confidants.
For more information or to schedule a corporate or executive retreat, complete this online request for information or request for proposal and one of our team members will contact you promptly.