CEO & MD Peer Advisory Groups
Nature of the Industry
- Teams & leaders are getting more dysfunctional of trust, transparency and dialog (especially larger organisations).
- The power of Peer Groups in such organisations could be absent and non-functional and thus an outside independent gathering is much more effective and produces bigger and quicker results.
- Rules of running large organisations have changed and the pressure of performance is much higher and cut-throat.
- CEO’s and leaders are tryng hard to develop their strengths to fulfill their role in the ‘Driving Seat’ of the company.
- CEO and leaders are feeling more lonely at the top with no-one to share their thoughts, frustrations etc. They need somewhere where they can be open and free to talk without worry of being judged or threatened.
- At CEO peer advisory group session, one can expect to gather critical insights, candid feedback, and real-world/real-time business perspectives.
- There is so much happening in the business world today that it is hard to stay current on new ideas and innovative thinking in other industries.
- By working consistently and regularly with the same group, one will develop strong trust-based relationships and get to know each other’s businesses intimately.
- Group leaders facilitate this sharing of information among members as well as serving as trusted confidants.
For more information or to schedule a corporate or executive retreat, complete this online request for information or request for proposal and one of our team members will contact you promptly.
Sheri BooneICF Master Coach (MCC), (Portland, Oregon - USA)
Paul is a seasoned Business and Executive coach, working with clients around the world. It was my pleasure to work with Paul as his mentor coach at the Centre for Executive Coaching (USA), as he was completing his coaching certification. He consistently demonstrated in his coaching the confidence, flexibility, and focus that are marks of a strong coach.
MARK REID DAVISAccent Markets, Asia, USA, UK
Paul is a responsive and dedicated leader who is an excellent coach because he has actual experience working in the areas that the growing executive works with. He's willing to take you through his experiences in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia - to find tailor made solutions that get you out of your head and into action. It is that plethora of experience(s), travel(s) and connection(s) that also allows Paul to work with organizations to find their deeper meaning, focus and clarity during big decisions. The reason that I like working with Paul is that his facilitation style is dynamic. He is constantly challenging me as an individual to better myself and help others. I have seen him take people in groups to a unified action plan - even though their initial perspectives were very different. Paul drives consensus, action and follow through.