Each coaching relationship is confidential and built on trust. We focus on the unique goals of the executive and the organisation. We help executives to gain focus and leadership skills essential to decision making, to building the confidence and strategic knowledge necessary for handling pressure and to utilise resources and talents optimally.
Our executive coaching programmes are ideal for
- Implementing organizational change
- On-boarding for senior executives
- ‘C’ Level transitions
- Leadership skills development
- Developing emotional intelligence and awareness
- Managing complex employee and client relationships
- Developing incisive insight
- Making clear, strategic decisions to enhance competitiveness
Our leadership coaching process clarifies strengths and areas towards next-level change through the use of multiple data-driven perspectives. We also draw from assessments of executive’s peers, direct reports and other colleagues. Our process integrates goal setting and action planning with coaching feedback on action taken in real-world situations, while facilitating powerful relationship building.
We will walk you through an in-depth evaluation of your goals and visions and those of your team members.
- Are you or one of your subordinates, transitioning into a new leadership position?
- Do you worry that you don’t have a proper leadership succession plan?
- Do you feel ‘lonely at the top’ and need a sounding board?
- Are you struggling to maintain a work-life balance?
- Would you like to achieve outstanding results and reach greater heights in your career and personal life?
- Do you want to develop strategies and specific action steps to overcome these obstacles?
We make sure that each coaching session is all about you and we will work in tandem in order to achieve stretching goals and amazing results in a short time.
Our Assessment Tools
We utilise a range of self-assessment tools to provide participants with vital insight into key areas of strength and personal change. These assessments can measure styles or leadership strengths and weaknesses. Our tools help employees and leaders to develop new actions for personal and professional change, and build more powerful interpersonal relationships and teamwork.
We also use 360-degree feedback assessments where a systematically collection of opinions about the individual’s performance is collected from a range of co-workers, direct reports, the boss and people outside the organization such as customers. This type of assessment offers a panorama of perceptions rather than just self-perception, which offers a more powerful and complete picture.
Your first Coaching Session is Complimentary
We will schedule your first complimentary 45-minute coaching session, and we will give you some work to do in preparation. Please be advised that at very busy times, there may be a waiting list for the complimentary session.
The complimentary session is for you to have an opportunity to:
- Understand our coaching style and approach
- As your coach, we will work with you to reflect on and articulate exactly what you want to achieve.
- Get a feel of the power of executive or leadership coaching and see if you are ‘ready’ to take your career and life to the next level
- Ask any questions you might have about the coaching process, fees, scheduling etc.
- Using your unique vision as a guide, we design an action plan that allows you to move forward with confidence and success.
There is no obligation or charge to you. This is simply a time for you to determine whether we are a good match before you take a decision. However, if the time is right for you to begin coaching, let’s get started!
For more information or to schedule a corporate or executive retreat, complete this online request for information or request for proposal and one of our team members will contact you promptly.
Andrew NeitlichFounder and Director, CEC, (Florida - USA)
Paul Grezio and 'Coach-In-Corporate' provides clients with a deep, comprehensive toolkit that bring serious value. The firm is especially strong in assisting American and European companies seeking to enter markets in the Middle East, Asia, and India. They also bring a brilliant set of approaches to helping organizations deal with strategic planning and strategic decisions, especially through workshops and retreats. Finally, Paul and his firm are skilled at helping executives and business owners improve results through business and executive coaching. Paul is a professional with the highest integrity and character, and I highly recommend Coach-In-Corporate.
Sheri BooneICF Master Coach (MCC), (Portland, Oregon - USA)
Paul is a seasoned Business and Executive coach, working with clients around the world. It was my pleasure to work with Paul as his mentor coach at the Centre for Executive Coaching (USA), as he was completing his coaching certification. He consistently demonstrated in his coaching the confidence, flexibility, and focus that are marks of a strong coach.
MARK REID DAVISAccent Markets, Asia, USA, UK
Paul is a responsive and dedicated leader who is an excellent coach because he has actual experience working in the areas that the growing executive works with. He's willing to take you through his experiences in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia - to find tailor made solutions that get you out of your head and into action. It is that plethora of experience(s), travel(s) and connection(s) that also allows Paul to work with organizations to find their deeper meaning, focus and clarity during big decisions. The reason that I like working with Paul is that his facilitation style is dynamic. He is constantly challenging me as an individual to better myself and help others. I have seen him take people in groups to a unified action plan - even though their initial perspectives were very different. Paul drives consensus, action and follow through.