Organisational Change Development and Strategic Planning
At Coach-In-Corporate, our organisational change facilitation, strategic planning and change management projects have demonstrated that it’s not only possible to help drive positive change, but that customised “inside out” interventions can:
- Identify key business, behavioural and process areas
- Develop team and group collaborative and teamwork skills
- Develop high-performance attitudes and behaviours in individuals
- Implement results-based actions within teams and individuals
- Sustain and measure results over time
Customised to your organisation, our organisational change facilitation solutions involve a phased-organisational change management process involving five sequential phases:
1. Assessment – We pinpoint key business and human performance needs within your organisation.
2. Preparation – We work with and build your senior team, helping them create a vision, goals, strategies and key change initiatives.
3. Planning – Before implementation, a formal change management implementation plan must be created and tied to your formal change management communication plan.
4. Process Implementation – We bring together the initiatives and actions using proven methodologies.
5. Sustainability – We work with you to measure the financial, productivity, customer and behavioural change results.
For more information or to schedule a corporate or executive retreat, complete this online request for information or request for proposal and one of our team members will contact you promptly.
Founder and Director, CEC
(Florida - USA)
Paul Grezio and 'Coach-In-Corporate' provides clients with a deep, comprehensive toolkit that bring serious value. The firm is especially strong in assisting American and European companies seeking to enter markets in the Middle East, Asia, and India. They also bring a brilliant set of approaches to helping organizations deal with strategic planning and strategic decisions, especially through workshops and retreats.
Finally, Paul and his firm are skilled at helping executives and business owners improve results through business and executive coaching. Paul is a professional with the highest integrity and character, and I highly recommend Coach-In-Corporate.