Organisational Change Development and Strategic Planning
At Coach-In-Corporate, our organisational change facilitation, strategic planning and change management projects have demonstrated that it’s not only possible to help drive positive change, but that customised “inside out” interventions can:
- Identify key business, behavioural and process areas
- Develop team and group collaborative and teamwork skills
- Develop high-performance attitudes and behaviours in individuals
- Implement results-based actions within teams and individuals
- Sustain and measure results over time
Customised to your organisation, our organisational change facilitation solutions involve a phased-organisational change management process involving five sequential phases:
1. Assessment – We pinpoint key business and human performance needs within your organisation.
2. Preparation – We work with and build your senior team, helping them create a vision, goals, strategies and key change initiatives.
3. Planning – Before implementation, a formal change management implementation plan must be created and tied to your formal change management communication plan.
4. Process Implementation – We bring together the initiatives and actions using proven methodologies.
5. Sustainability – We work with you to measure the financial, productivity, customer and behavioural change results.
For more information or to schedule a corporate or executive retreat, complete this online request for information or request for proposal and one of our team members will contact you promptly.